Please use the following library cards to check out materials you are eligible:
- All staff and students of the Lingnan University - LU Card
- Users of other UGC-funded Universities - JULAC Card
- Alumni - Alumni Borrower's Card
- External library users - External Borrower’s Card
- You can check out the library materials at the Service Counter or Self-Checkout Stations.
- Once the checkout process is completed, an auto-notification will be sent to you via email. As a reminder, a weekly summary of your checkout items will be sent to you via email on every Monday.
Different types of library users are eligible for different checkout privileges. Please click here for details.
If your library account has any service blocks or fines reached HK$30, your library account will be blocked. The suspension includes all entitled library privileges, including checking out and renewal (including automatic renewal) of library materials, use of electronic resources, access to other Library resources through Interlibrary Loan and JULAC Libraries You should settle all fines before resuming your checkout privileges.
If you fail to locate an item on the shelf, you can make a Request at the 1-Search. Library colleagues will try to locate the items for you. An email notification will be sent to you and placed on the Holdhelf, if the library materials can be located