Graduates of Lingnan University may apply for using Libary Services with Alumni Reader / Borrower privileges.
|Services / Privileges
|Access to physical Library space
|Use of Library Public PCs and other facilities
|Check out Lingnan University Library materials
|Onsite access to selected E-resources
|Off-Campus access to Selected E-Resources (details)
|No (HK$300 for the upgrade)
|Overnight use of Late Reading Room facilities
|One-off Deposit [Refundable]
|Annual Fee [Non-refundable]
|Free of Charge
*Special Offers to Lingnan University MasterCard (Graduates) Card Holders
- Card Holders of Lingnan University MasterCard (Graduates) will enjoy a 20% discount on the Alumni Borrower Privileges Annual Fee
Alumni can apply for LU Card as well as the use of Library Services via myLingnan Portal. The Library will contact you regarding the application and online payment methods via your Alumni email within 7 working days after data verification by Office of Institutional Advancement and Public Affairs (OIAPA).
- Holding a LU Card for alumni issued by the Office of Institutional Advancement and Public Affairs (OIAPA) is a prerequisite for applying for Library services.
- The application of Library Alumni privileges is considered on an individual basis. The Library reserves the right to reject any new / renewal application to any individual based on his/her conduct or past conduct in the Library.
- Payments must be settled via the library’s online payment system. All annual fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable. The one-off deposit is refundable when users no longer use the Library services. To register for the refund, please submit the online form to the Library.
- Services/Privileges can be renewed 30 days before the expiry date.
- The LU Card is not transferable.
- All Library Notices and communications will be sent to the registered alumni email only.
- Alumni subscribing to the Alumni Library Services must abide by any prevailing campus access measures and the Library Regulations.
- Availability of onsite and off-campus access to e-resources is subject to changes consequent on any change in the terms of the license agreements without prior notice.
- The Library reserves the right to amend or change all the terms and conditions at any time without issuing further notice. In case of disputes, the decision of the Library shall be final and binding.