It is a platform to facilitate students to access the course reading materials available in the Library as identified by the course instructors. Course instructors can build and manage the dynamic reading lists in the platform and share the reading materials to their students. The course reading materials can be accessed either by the registered course at Moodle site or from the Library homepage. All the course reading materials can be printed or downloaded in electronic format.
You are invited to join our workshop to learn how to get the most out of Course Readings @ Library. All academic staff are welcome!
Topic: Facilitate Teaching and Learning with Course Readings @ Library
Date: 1 Sep 2021 (Wed)
Time: 3:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Venue: MB202 + Real-time Online via Zoom
Handout: Download here
Recording: View here
Benefits for Using Course Readings @ Library
- can manage the suggested readings for students who have enrolled in a specific course easily
- can make new book recommendations to the Library with only a few clicks
- can add titles to Library's Course Reserves Collection upon request easily
- can manage the reading lists in collaboration with other colleagues
- can retrieve easily the suggested course reading materials easily, especially for those online resources
- can directly access the online resources from the platform
- can use intuitive and mobile-responsive interface
Search for the Suggested/Required Readings for your course
The following are different ways to search for suggested/required readings for your course. You can try any one of them.
- Search directly on Course Readings @ Library:
- Click on the access link at the top right hand corner on your course Moodle site:
- Or search by course code or course name via Library Homepage:
More details in managing reading lists on Course Readings @ Library is available at: https://libguides.ln.edu.hk/CourseReadings
For enquiries, please contact your Library Liaison.