Research Consultation Service is a 1-on-1 consultation service offered by our professional librarians to Lingnan University staff and students to provide advice on effective information research and as signpost for different types of information sources.
Do you have any of the following questions when you are doing your research?
- Which database is best to start with?
- How to do my literature review?
- What keywords should I use for searching?
- How to use a particular database?
- Are the information sources reliable?
- Any other problems when you are doing your research?
This service can help! We assist you in:
- Developing effective research skills and search strategies
- Identifying and evaluate the most appropriate resources for your research
- Keeping track of the latest development of particular research areas
- Providing guidance to access resources from other libraries
Please fill out the Appointment Form to make an appointment. Our librarian will contact you to confirm the date and time of the appointment.