- AV Equipment at Multimedia Booth
- Microfilm Workstation
- Self-Checkout Station
- Book Sterilizer
- Library-Use-Only Database Workstations
Located at the Lee Hak Kan Multimedia and Language Centre (MLLC), a Multimedia Production Booth supported by ITSC is available for users to digitise and edit audio and video materials for their learning and research needs.
A microfilm reader is setup in Lee Hak Kan Multimedia and Language Centre (MLLC) for viewing the microfilm collections there. Please follow the steps below to use the reader.
- Switch on the computer and the microfilm reader at its back.
- Open the "Power Scan 2000".
- Choose the size of the film.
- Install the film.
- Adjust the image by "Zoom In / Out", "rotate" or adjust the brightness and contrast.
- To scan some information, move the green frame to that part and press "Scan to Drive".
- To print the information, press "Print to Drive".
- After finishing viewing the film, please pull out the reader and press "Rewind" twice.
- Log off the computer and switch off the power of the reader.
Booking & Rules
|Eligible Users:||Staff and Student|
|Quota:||2 sessions per day (maximum 1 hour per session) 4 sessions per week (Reset on Sunday)|
A self-checkout station is available next to the Service Counter. You can check out the library items yourself easily and more conveniently by following the on-screen instruction or this user guide.
A new book sterilizer has been installed near the Service Counter for sterilization of the library books. Each time up to six regular-sized books can be sterilized in about one minute.