The Language Examinations & Learning Resources is located in the Multimedia and Language Learning Centre (MLLC) on 2/F of the Library with a prefix [LANG] for your easy consultation. It provides a resource-rich collection for local and non-local students with the purposes to:
- Prepare for and fulfil the English Language Graduation Requirement (ELGR) of the University;
- Enhance bilingual competence in English and Chinese and intercultural communication skills in academic and professional settings;
- Support local and overseas immersion and the study of foreign languages including English, Chinese, Putonghua, Japanese, French, German, Korean and Spanish;
- Encourage independent language learning and practices
The resources include:
- Books that help develop language skills for language enhancement and examination preparation, namely, IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge Assessment, and GMAT, etc;
- Multimedia for practising and developing language skills that comprehensively cover Grammar, Reading, Writing, Speaking, Listening, Vocabulary and Pronunciation.
Check out new additions in our Featured Collection.