E-tools are available for staff and students to search and access the Library’s electronic resources conveniently.
BrowZine is a simple and user-friendly platform to browse and access the Library-subscribed e-journals on the web or other mobile devices anytime and anywhere. BrowZine mainly covers the e-journals from the year of 2005 onwards.
By embedding BrowZine in 1-Search, it allows you to conveniently view and look for journal articles from the 1-Search result list in the following ways:
- Click to download the full-text article in PDF on 1-Search
- Click to view the table of content of an article within the same journal issue on 1-Search
- Click to view the table of content of a journal on 1-Search
- Browse, read and follow the subscribed academic journals on BrowZine.
- Create a personal account on BrowZine to maintain your own journal and article collections
- Export the citation information to bibliographical management tools such as RefWorks, EndNote, and Zotero.
- View and manage your interested journals on your mobile devices
Please visit https://libguides.ln.edu.hk/browzine to learn more about BrowZine.
LibKey Nomad is a Google Chrome browser extension that automatically provides links to full-text content of the e-journal articles holdings in the Library.
Touch-screen PressReader Workstations have been set up in the Library for library users to read newspapers and magazines online. There are more than 6,000 global newspapers and magazines with more than 60 different languages provided in the Workstations.