ScienceDirect is the leading platform of peer-reviewed literature that helps you move your research forward. Built on the widest range of trusted, high-quality, interdisciplinary research, ScienceDirect helps you find answers to your most pressing research questions, stay on top of your field, and gain in-depth insights into trending research topics as you take your next steps in discovery.
- 2,500+ journals, 16 million articles
- 39,000 e-books, including books, book series and major reference works
- Digital archives that reach as far back as 1823
When you step into the research field, how to face the new challenges and questions? How to get your research published and then noticed? What will editors and reviewers look at? How can we use database resource and tools to improve research efficiency?
In this workshop, we will focus on the following topics：
- History of Elsevier and ScienceDirect
- Academic writing skills to get published in Elsevier
- Using Mendeley and database resource to improve research efficiency