Welcome back to the campus. In this new academic term, the Library is very pleased to update you about the new development of Library space and facilities as follows:
1. Opening of 3/F South
The newly renovated 3/F South is targeted to be a quiet study space. It is composed of:
- 100+ seating for your private and group study
- 2 Multi-purpose Rooms
- A specially-designed nucleus for reading, studying and doing any immersive work
- A number of pocket spaces and study carrels
- 50,000+ Books from LC Class HQ - Q (part of K-P class materials are still in storage, users may place requests for the collections via 1-Search)
- 10,000+ Large Books
The new area has just been opened today and can be accessed by our internal lift and stairs.
2. Opening of LU Barn, our new Maker Space
Located on the M/F of the library, the LU Barn serves as the extended library functions and technology-rich amenity to offer a collaborative maker space for users interested in STEM, development, creation and entrepreneurship where tools and equipment will be available for prototyping and ideation. Thanks to the startup support from the Office of Service Learning to make this a reality!
You are cordially invited to visit the Library and enjoy the new spaces and facilities. Should you have any enquiries on the use of the Library, please contact us at 2616 8586 or firstname.lastname@example.org.